It was cool to be that close to a baby sea lion though. Here's a picture.
- a naked toddler bottom chugging down the hall toward the bath.
- a day at the beach with dear friends we haven't seen in a really long time
- That the snotty, coughing kids aren't puking. (sometimes it's the small mercies that matter the most.)
- People who show that they care by their actions.
- They way that Little opens her mouth wide and looks sideways at me full of mischief when she's about to try something funny.
- How well the Boy is growing up.
- Lunch that I didn't have to make.
- Snuggles that make everything almost better.
- A spectacular sunset over the ocean. (My camera doesn't do it justice, especially the colors.)
- I didn't need a sweater this weekend, it's warming up.
- Hermit crabs, such funny little things to watch.
- Fresh blueberries.
- Green all over the hills.
- Rocks, also all over the hills. Very cool in contrast to the green.
- This guy. I really like him.
The gratitude community is here.